0 in the pink








pink is one of those colours that i struggle with - especially the attention grabbing hues around at the moment. as mentioned before, my study has MANY hints of pink and i recently tried to sneak in a neon pink ipad case (shared with the BF) to no avail - it's now gone to a better home. its quite easy for me to use pink in my home - flowers, prints, cushions etc but with fashion it becomes more difficult. the girls pictured are very deliberate in their attention grabbing garb and there is part of me that is envious of their boldness but even when i have purchased the odd pink confection, to date, none have really made it out of the closet. i think i will stick to my clumps of pink pencils, 
kelly wearstler mac background and prints and leave the fashion to the pros.

xxx c 
Facebook Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips