2 in zid {the wares}

all pics via meadowlark click here to purch

There is an amazing shop in the heart of Queenstown called Seletti who stock bassike, sass and bide etc plus lots of yummy home wares. I always visit this shop when I'm in town but it's the New Zealand designers that excite me the most, and I was in NZ designer heaven when we visited 47 Frocks in the little town of Wanaka. It was jam packed full of NZ goodness: Karen Walker, Zambesi, Deadly Poines, Meadowlark and more. Seriously, I could have done a complete wardrobe overhaul with all that joy, totally wearable and not too trendy. Take this putty hued Deadly Ponies Bag soft as butter, easy peasy to wear slung across the body and completely understated, or the Zambesi Jetson reflector shades in the most perfect shape (below). I also fell in love with these KW shades (modelled on my instagram) and this Deadly Ponies Mr Mini Zip n Fil in fur (below below) Then there are the real finds like this Meadowlark skull jewellry box (above) which comes in black white and lilac, the chicest in jewellery storage.
Zambesi shades
 
Deadly Ponies Mr Mini Fill n Zip in fur

I just wanna sell all my things and go on a huge IN ZID shopping spree, join me?
Facebook Twitter

2 comments:

  1. Gaaah I love Deadly Ponies bags ... wish they were ever so slightly cheaper....

    India

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! glad you had a great time and found some cool things. Love that bag!! x

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips