2 peep loves {may}


This May I am loving this tee (just arrived yesterday!) from RYWS - thank you for the heads up on this one Jess! The feminine glam home of Christine Dovey via Style at Home, the Loveography scarf Sass & Bide, the drop waist coat from Country Road, Dylan Kain's Birkin belt, Sophie Monk's facebook status updates (she cracks me up).  These prints from The Aestate below



These Gucci bluey grey sneaks via here


This regency brass wall sconce from etsy seller elefantdesign


But most of all I love the fact that we are officially apartment hunting! a space of my own again to decorate, god I am EXCITED! I get to see all my little things again, not have to worry about where I left that jacket - storage? mum's? I cannot wait to share the progress with you all so stay tuned, my instagram is going to get a MEAN workout soon



Facebook Twitter

2 comments:

  1. omg - that CR coat! how did i miss that? would it be a totally impractical item with a toddler and a newborn?!? xx nic

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips