7 {vanity}


i LOVE having a BFF that is also a very talented photographer, because when i get tired of looking at my ugly mug she can make me look half decent. last week when we did a shoot at alice's place (look out for it in the next issue of adore home magazine) she took some shots of me too, which do you like best? i think i kind of look like a news reader in the pink...


this is claudia stephenson for national nine news...


my favourite one of all! me and my SIL alice


xxx c




Facebook Twitter

7 comments:

  1. Grogeous shots. Love the close up one of you in the blue shirt. Really natural. Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the newsreader shot the best! All of them are great though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the one with you in the pink jacket (first one) most! Your make-up looks amazing and the jackets seems to fit so well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fantastic! Hannah does an amazing job! Love the one of you in yellow and the one in pink on the bed. Supa cute! I need a bff who is a photographer!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous! I love the top right one of you in the yellow jacket. PS where is that fab pink blazer from? xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. such as good looking new reader! I love the one of you sitting on the bed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely pic of the two of you!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips