3 i went shopping in NYC {without leaving the house} part three


this is part three of my shopping haul from a recent trip i did not make to NYC. lucky for me i have two very clever women in my life now that have got me down pat. S-I-L Alice and M-I-L Anne went to NYC for two weeks and came back with exactly what i would have bought myself had i gone. i still can't get over the goodness. this is the last lot, starting with the best coloured box, a sweet little hermes face wash, naturally this will not actually be used but will definitely pretty up the new bathroom! 


alice always brings back cute coloured m&m's from her trips and keeps them displayed in cute glass jars (until i eat them) so i asked her to fill me up! (they spent over $80 in the m&m shop - issues?)


a little pad that is the polar opposite of me


and finally the best tea towel ever! thanks for shopping for me girls

xxx c

Facebook Twitter

3 comments:

  1. BEST shopping trip ever!!!
    I die for that tea towel!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous, I want in-laws that can shop like this!! You're one lucky woman!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips