4 hens

left: me and hannah, right: the penis cake

a few shots from my hens on saturday night. my beautiful (and talented) friend nikki g hosted us at her amazing apartment in potts point for dinner and drinks. thanks so much to all my girls for coming to celebrate with me and for bringing lot of french for me to drink! and a huge thanks to lucy and alice for commissioning such a masterpiece of a cake - are you impressed? maybe disgusted?

me and my blow up husband

and thanks Han for my blow up husband - he's a keeper. i really had such a fun night, laughed the whole time. can't wait for this friday, only 4 sleeps to go...

xxx c
Facebook Twitter

4 comments:

  1. Wishing you a wonderful wedding day Claudia! I always find your blog posts so inspiring and wish you and your beau an incredible day. Thank you for sharing your excitement with your readers, it's quite infectious!
    x KL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. KL - thanks so much, its so nice to get that feedback, im really so excited, my stomach is doing flips every 2 seconds! cant wait to share the photos xx claudia

      Delete
  2. Yippee! Can't wait to see them. Secretly hoping you will do a super-detailed wedding post. Six months after my wedding and I still trawl through stylemepretty et al. Enjoy and I'm sure you will look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahaahaaa love the cake hahahahaahaaa
    It looks like you had a gorgeous night, can't WAIT to see the wedding photos!!
    Not long now, you must be bursting with excitement.

    xox

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips