0 catch up/round up/lately


I went in to get another little piece of Kelly Wearstler from one of my all time favourite shops, Becker Minty, lucky for me it is literally right underneath one of my besties apartments in Potts Point. Everything in there is gulpingly good, take this bronzed polar bear (above) and Felix Forests Chernobyl series (above and below)



Another new obsession is Dina Broadhurst, I found her on instagram and I'm really inspired by her, she is an artist in Sydney and I have seen her collage works popping up all over the place, notably in last months Real Living mag, this one above is of particular interest to me and I'm looking forward to it becoming available.  Below is her living room, I'm adore her Tom Dixon Void pendant and the self painted wall mural, I love the contrast of the ultra modern in this (what appears to be) deco apartment, don't get me started on the corseted chairs...



As for my latest lustings, these Tom Dixon 100 million year old petrified wood bookends are ALL THAT, this is pretty much the perfect dome from Becker Minty and Dinosaur Designs new flower range is exquisite, don't you think?


I saw my West Elm sofa on Rue Mags insta and fell in love with the styling, especially that trio of vases, perfect!


and lastly a little fashion injection, the Volta bag from Vuitton is beyond, it's a massive pity that it's $4500, oh to have all the money in the world...





Facebook Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips