0 a chair a day {PIERRE JEANNERET}


Okay, it's official, I have a new favourite, the PIERRE JEANNERET armchair. Jeanneret is a Swiss architect who also happens to be Le Corbusier's cousin (real name Charles Edouard Jeanneret). This bad boy was manufactured between 1952 and 1956 and is mid century modern at its finest, me thinks. Purchasing these is not easy, firstly as they're not common in Australia and secondly the price, here are some on eBay and some on 1st Dibs - not for the faint of heart...sadly for me they are now stuck in my iPhone notes under wish list, its actually nigh on impossible to delete wish list items until they're mine so it looks like I'm going to have to work REALLY HARD to make this happen in this lifetime!






Facebook Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips