0 hunter & harper


WARNING: CHILD RELATED POST (but totes worth reading it)

Brand new discovery! (pretty much all things kids are a brand new discovery for me though) This dressing your child is a big deal these days, I never knew how much was out there. My impending child's wardrobe is literally better than mine at this stage, think trench coats and breton stripes from paris, Missoni and Hermes towels, Marc Jacobs hats and booties and a plethora of gorgeous grey denim and stripes (plus some insane pony hair leopard print shoes, ahem Alice, boys can wear leopard right?) All those gorgeous goodies are what I've been given as gifts, meaning I haven't had to do that much shopping so I haven't been fully indoctrinated into the kids shopping which is very dangerous in the online world (ahem Zoie) Browsing the net, and a helpful link from SIL Alice, led me to Hunter & Harper (names de jour, non?) these are clothes I'm willing to start my kids shopping voyage with. I immediately fell for the stripe Goat Milk onesie of course, it is literally the softest organic cotton I have ever felt, if they made these in adult I would have bought 10 (tops that is), then you begin to think about bedding, toys, throws etc. and luckily H&H have that base covered too. I was lucky enough to walk away with this gorgeous Flink striped crib sheet in slate, the perfect neutral, 100% organic cotton and 220 thread count. The goodies come delivered in chic, recyclable little boxes all gorgeously wrapped. I am quickly learning that the modern mumma wants things that are 'safe' for their kids and this extends to clothes, no yucky chemicals etc. are used and the girls have done the hard yards to source the most eco-friendly product, this means less work for me - YAY! Click here to browse the range




Facebook Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips