0 black & white & a pop!


Whatever it is happening on Isabel Marant's Instagram is exciting me, it appears to be the new store in Shanghai with a felt sculpture installation from Arnold Goron. Arnold is the man behind most of her windows and illustrations and his red blue and pink combo is heaven! Arnold is also responsible for her packaging concepts including these black and whites below. I am really feeling this, a strong black and white print with a massive bold shot of colour blocking. Makes me want to re think the nursery design AGAIN! Lucky for me my mother in law has painted me a beautiful black and white abstract and I have another one in the works with her so it's keeping in with this theme. I love how one instagram post can completely inspire me...





Facebook Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips