0 nursery thoughts


When I was in Hobart we visited Salamanca markets and my MIL pointed out these Japanese HiiRagi (Japanese Robot Army) toys. All handmade in Tassie from wool felt, I'm pretty into the occupational force guy. I did have an idea in my head of what I wanted the nursery to look like (black and white with hints of gold) but feel like this makes me want to go in another direction! How bad is that, a toy can change my entire vision... does the Japanese Robot Army really go with an Hermes blanket? I guess it would go with this chair I am lusting after (who would have thought I would lust after a rocker chair!) I also need a chest of drawers. I like these below from Incy Interiors but think I want something more modern. Maybe I will get some IKEA and do a hack.


The Joya Rocker via Monte Design


The Lucy change table via Incy Interiors


If anyone has any brilliant links or ideas for me please feel freeeeee to hit me up!
Facebook Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips