0 jemma sands {fig interiors}


If you follow me on Instagram you may have noticed my obsession with California based jeweller Jemma Sands. Described as unpretentious luxury, her jewels reflect her love of the water and all things beach culture {these bad boys are designed to be worn on holiday and don't need to be removed before swimming!} I am lucky enough to own two very lovely pieces, the shark tooth Jax bracelet and the Namaste raw diamond and moonstone bracelet. Locally the only place to go for these delicious jewels is Fig Interiors and she is always ordering more so pop in and check them out (and while you're there try and resist the Nepalese cashmere scarves, the french chopping boards or the blue velvet throw cushions - couch jewellry!) I road tested the goods while on my trip to Hawaii and can guarantee that they are pool, ocean, suncream and sand proof, mine didn't leave my wrist all week and still looks as good as it did the day I got it. Run, don't walk...


Facebook Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips