0 hawaii - the trip

The Royal Hawaiian

I was lucky enough to travel to Hawaii for a glorious week for my mother in law's 60th birthday. We stayed on Waikiki beach at the Waikiki Parc (they stayed at the Royal Hawaiian which is where we spent most of our holiday!) It was my first time there and to say I loved it would be an understatement. It had the warmest, clear ocean, white sand, great food, EXCELLENT shopping and the weather was perfect. I officially heart Hawaii

View from the RH pewl

RH cabanas


The entrance to the Lewers Lounge at the Halekulani 


A gas station find that provided fodder for many an entertaining car ride

SIL Alice and I sitting normally on the lounge at the RH



For the actual birthday dinner we went to La Mer at the Halekulani which was exquisite. So fancy even my clutch got it's own seat...

The view from our private dining room

The MIL and the cake (this was in addition to our fancy desserts)


The glorious view of the Pink Palace from the ocean. I've already mentally booked my ticket back next year.

please join me on Monday for my shopping post :)
Facebook Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips