0 IKEA {unfreeze your winter}


IKEA sent me a voucher to spend in store and write about my ideas for keeping summer inside during the cooler months to coincide with their unfreeze your winter campaign. For me, when I think of summer I think of colour/pattern, entertaining and a bit of whimsy - something IKEA brings to the masses on the cheap. I chose what I loved and would make me smile when I walked in the door everyday: this Ludde sheepskin, some fun eyes and lips printed fabrics, this whimsical cushion and these accent cushions.


Entertaining allows for something a little more risque as it's not permanent. How much fun to walk into a cosy home during the dead of winter and see these pop art lips staring up at you from the table. Pink lifts my spirits every time!  


I wanted to use these items in realistic ways, well realistic for me anyway! So adding the black and white graphic print cushions with the lips immediately lifted the mood of my bedroom, how can you not smile when you see it? That to me is what keeping summer inside during winter is all about, keeping things pretty similar all year round and updating the look with colour and pattern.


IKEA has thousands of ways to keep summer alive during winter, click here to read more about the campaign and thank you IKEA for including me in the campaign! 

Facebook Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips