2 bits'n'pieces


I am deeply in love with this sweet little torn ceramic French vase from Via Rustica. It is screaming for a display or some heavy vignette work. I also bought this faceted hurricane from Freedom last week. It works in nice and pretty with my other pointy belongings (because my dining table just isn't angular enough!) 


I spy with my little eye this blue dresser, perfect condition at only $80 alas my car was not big enough to swallow this one...


And lastly I succumbed to the t-shirt trend of the season and bought me one of these from MLM st DJs


Facebook Twitter

2 comments:

  1. Oh I am just ITCHING for you to post pictures of how you styled your new place!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that table is so sic. love that you decided on a marble top!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips