3 bedrooms


pic: via lonny mag


a friend of mine, keira, asked me to do a bedroom post a while ago, so sorry i've only got around to it now! it has also reminded me that i need to take a pic of my new bed head in situ which i will do this weekend. 


this first room is my fave, a brilliant bedroom from LA based, award winning interior designer trip haenisch


pic: via lonny mag


 i love how mismatched this one is but it works so perfectly - interior design by nick olsen 


pic: via lonny mag


the headboard and lamps got me with this one - interior design by antonia thompson


pic: via lonny mag


those lamps and bedside tables with the green shaggies? amazing - interior design by laura day


pic: via lonny mag


hannah is in the market for a bed head like these ones - interior design by bunny williams 


pic: via lonny mag


the drama of this bed head, i mean! - interior design by lee kleinhelter


pic: via lonny mag


this person is a colour genius - interior design by eileen kathryn boyd 


pic: via lonny mag

the most heavenly bed linen - interior design by jarlath mellett

pic: via lonny mag


digging that bed end stool - interior design by palmer weiss


pic: via lonny mag

no words - interior design by jarlath mellett

xxx c
Facebook Twitter

3 comments:

  1. I'm looking for a new bed right now.
    Basically I'm after a soft bed head, as far as anything else goes I've got NO idea.

    The search continues...

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I am the Keira you are referring to I'm so excited. Just the lamps alone have inspired me (not to mention that bed end stool). Thank you :-)

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips