3 let's be friends


i usually have a bit going on in the wrist wear department, namely a fine gold chain, a chunky gold chain with neon thread woven through and a mushroom coloured Laurence Oppermann thread bracelet (from Via Rustica). more recently, ispired by the likes of Louise at Table Tonic and Leandra over at Man Repeller, i have amassed a small collection of friendship bracelets. at the moment they are just sleeping in a box because sometimes i just want an unfussy look and it's a hassle to keep taking them off, putting them back on etc. anyways - i thought this tutorial from P.S I made this was super cute and inspired me to do some D.I.Y.(yet to do the D.I.Y)

here is a pic of my wrist wear...


pic: obviously me as it's so crappy


xxx c
Facebook Twitter

3 comments:

  1. I found your blog the other night and L O V E it.

    Friendship bracelets are a cow to take on and off... they also get pretty yuk after a spell of wearing them. On the plus side you can change colour schemes and add charms to them. I might make some more today, that DIY post has inspired me.

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those bracelets!!! Your blog is supercute too : ) can't wait to see more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hermes and Louis Vuitton!!! Drool!!!! I think the idea with those friendship bracelets is that they're on till they fall off? You glitzzie 'em up with the other chunky ones. Always enjoy your posts,
    KL

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips