0 peep loves {may}


This tour of Nick Olsen's Manhattan apartment (above), the Tod's design office in Milan (below)


The most divine cutlery from Cutipol arriving in June/July to Australia available exclusively through Francalia


These cool scarves (below) from Bird and Knoll, this most divine bird mirror from Kikkerland, this neoprene sweater from Glassons (with built in bump expanders!) and this pink cocoon coat from Target


Plus, I'm now nearly 5 1/2 months into my pregnancy, over half way! Far out that has gone quickly. So I'm thinking for a prize (I call any gift to myself a prize to make it feel like I've won something) I am seriously considering THESE from Parlour X as it's the closet thing to heel I will be wearing for a while (thanks Zoie for setting the standard here)




Facebook Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips