2 left bank / right bank


As we all know fresh linen and a freshly made bed has to be one of life's luxuries, right? ChipChop has a new set of pillow cases to make your bed swoon with delight. When I was in Melbourne recently I paid them a visit and came home with a few pieces from the new French Toast collection including these pillow cases. They are also the perfect accompaniment to my other set of frenchy cases AND the fresh Cultiver linen in salmon pink (below). God I'm drooling over this combo, I need more beds to make!


Chip Chop also do these fab cases in case you are one of those lucky girls with lots of lovely beds to make




Facebook Twitter

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving my Cultiver pink pillowcases but hubs isn't so keen. Lol. What do me know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute store! Love it!

    Clare x

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips