0 Tassie part one


Hello all! Firstly apologies for the lack of posts last week and I know I'm late this week too! Bad blogger. I say my excuse is pregnancy and having less brain capacity plus I was away on a mini break in Tasmania with the family. I didn't know what to expect and was pleasantly surprised.  There was some spectacular scenery and some of the most beautiful homes I have ever seen. Here are a few of my snaps, some interesting, some not so much, sorry. Above was a gorge in Launceston and below was some insane copper door goodness outside a cafe in the strip mall.



We visited a platypus and echidna zoo which sat atop the ocean on a wharf. That platypus was freakin' huge and looked fake. The echidnas were adorable and ran all over you, the nice lady let us take home a spine too! (I think she thought we were very odd for wanting one)





We went to Port Arthur which was insane, like another world there, I highly recommend visiting if you ever get there, plus we saw a real live in the wild echidna so basically my day was MADE



This was the wallpaper inside the Commander of the colonies home. Stay tuned for friday's post which gets us back on track with some design inspiration - promise! 


Facebook Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips