2 excitement


I was thrilled to have been contacted by Cosmo Magazine to feature my place in the November issue. The shoot was last Monday and went really well, despite the horrible windy day outside. I loved having a stylist come in and move my things around and the photographer could not have been nicer, especially when it came to the pics of me. God that is an uncomfortable experience! They make you laugh out loud because it adds authenticity to the look, the pretending to laugh actually makes you laugh for real so it wasn't that bad in the end. I am very scared about how I'll look in the actual piece, hopefully it's a teeny tiny pic or they'll decide I'm too ugly to put in ;) I had to set up my office (again) in another room that's easier to shoot in so I created a different mood wall with lots of purple accents. I can't tell you how sick of my office look I am, so watch this space for my desk to be sold soon (email me if you're interested, it will motivate me to find something faster!) I already have lots of new ideas for my office swirling around my head, I may head over to polyvore now to whip up a mood board...I'm thinking ovals

Facebook Twitter

2 comments:

  1. I'm soooo excited to see the shoot!!!! When I saw that you were considering selling your desk I remembered a post I found with a desk that looks a lot like yours and thought you may like to check this post out:

    http://www.desertdomicile.com/2012/07/diy-campaign-style-desk.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, can't wait to see/read it! x

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips