1 delightful finds


I have been rather successful in my op shopping of late, prime example was finding my sister in law Alice new dining chairs. My honeypot Goodwill came through with these pale pink beauties. Alice has promised to keep us all updated with their makeover so stay tuned!


These stone coffee tables were very hard to pass up, the perfect neutral shade.


I thought this sofa was sweet in all it's pale pink glory


I purch'd this glass Alexander Wang ashtray (for decoration purposes only ;)) and when I posted it on Instagram someone tagged Alexandra Von Furstenberg who then got her Director of Operations in on it saying they were direct copies of hers WHOOPS! Let's see them disappear off Mr Wang's website now. Click here to see AVF's designs.


I had a visit to Mitchell Road Antique Centre and came across this insane chair at Drawing Room Theory, isn't it heaven?

Until next time peeps...
Facebook Twitter

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous snakeskin chair! I've pinned it to my "Great Furniture" board.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips