3 peep loves {december}


so not only is it nearly Christmas, but on the 4th of December its my birthday! actually, it's not that exciting, once you hit 30 you do not want those birthdays to come around as quickly as they do...so back to the task at hand, peep loves this house tour over at Harpers Bazaar US (above and below), the fact that we are having a combined Christmas with my family and my family in law (plus we are going for an early Christmas to the farm so expect lots of delicacies to return home with me!), these sol dip bowls from country road, this delicious slouchy t shirt, marc jacobs dreamy logo pouch, these little bobble head karl and anna's from 'the girl', kelly wearstler's new book rhapsody, this tapered turban flask lamp from walter g and finally this modern architecture


xxx c

p.s. how is it nearly 2013?!?!?!

Facebook Twitter

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE December because it's festive and magical...and especially because it's my birthday on the 5th. Happy birthday to us in a few days :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And my wedding anniversary today! Happy birthday to you both....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday for the 4th and please show us your pressies - you always get the best things !

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips