11 go me!


is it okay to blow your own horn sometimes? well i'm going to anyway. i know it's not much, but when you start a blog fully expecting it to go nowhere other than as a space to document your creative ideas/inspirations it's kind of cool when someone else acknowledges your stuff. which is why i was so chuffed that a lovely follower showed me that the coveteur pinned a photo hannah took of a vignette in my place. that and the fact that my weekly posts have gone live over at the cosmopolitan magazines website. okay that's all for the next year, promise no more shameless bragging (even if it is only little, it seems big for me!)


xxx c


Facebook Twitter

11 comments:

  1. It's awesome! Blow that horn girl!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be proud Claudia! You're doing some fantastic things with your blog x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats !! That is all so exciting !

    xxLily
    goldandgray.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Skills lovely, thats wonderful news! And there is nothing wrong with shameless bragging...one deserves to give ourselves a pat on the back for every acheivement big or small...and this is BIG! Wishing you more continued success x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brag away Baby....you got IT, flaunt it. And we love peeping too! (Um, in a non scary way...)
    x KL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just read your other comments. Ditto Anna's. Much more eloquent!
    xx KL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay and well deserved

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! I'm so glad I spotted it... I love your blog so much so obviously only wish good things for it! (and you!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So excited that I noticed this! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips