5 bookshelfing


i am pretty envious of this bookshelf owned by lynn ban as captured by the glow - the coral, the books (i like how they are ordered by height - it looks so neat), the skulls, the photos, the pops of colour and that zebra skin rug (and her kids pretty cute too!) i also spy a pretty heavenly light in her lounge room...i am DYING to have a bigger space to live in one day so i can fill it with more large scale accessories, but for now i am happy collecting the small stuff!

pic: the glow

pic: the glow

xxx c
Facebook Twitter

5 comments:

  1. That is one of my all time fav bookshelves as well - agree - total bookshelf envy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohmygosh! I love this as well! It is perfection! My new fave! I'm always looking for ways to arrange books...I love how she utilized just the bottom two shelves for the books and the others are filled with fabulous oddities! This is ALL SO ME!

    xx
    Kecia

    http://www.couturezooblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous images. I would love to know how those bookshelves span such a distance without bowing! I think this has become a 'top of list' inspirational photo for the upstairs area of my house. I wonder if it would look ok adjacent to a dinning room?
    x KL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kl, so good next to the dining room! How good is this one for the inspo files. And you have to go to those shops in bali, love to know what you think x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes....I think the bookshelf's a defn thing. Will post about it soon and credit you accordingly! Been waiting for the 'right' idea for a certain space to reveal itself! Your Bali carved skull photo had me shrieking!!!! Even hubby loves it...we're going to try to bring one home! (I have one already but am a tad disappointed with it: http://eternalicons.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/happy-holidays.html)I can only presume if custom stops us, it can be quarantiend then released here? Can you post things home to yourself from Bali? Exciting stuff!
    x KL

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips