2 my favourite chair series: part 2


Hello Peep My Style readers, it's Rachel here from Little Bits of Lovely + I'm thrilled to be guest posting for Claudia while she is off getting hitched!

When Claudia asked me to share with you my favourite chair this was rather easy,  it had to be my white louis-style chair which sits in a corner of the bedroom. I use it mainly as a place to store bags and it can often be found with clothes draped over it :) I recently bought this retro black + white cushion which goes nicely against the simplicity of the chair + I love my gold Moroccan pouffe - I actually have two and find them so handy; they easily double as an extra surface or seating.

Thank you for having me today Claudia + do stop by Little Bits of Lovely to say "hello"!

Rachel xo
Facebook Twitter

2 comments:

  1. I love Rachel's chair! And loved getting a sneak peek of her house too! New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous chair! love the cushion with it too!

    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips