0 peep loves {november}


I am a winter girl through and through (unless I'm on Waikiki beach then I'm a summer girl) so I apologise for the very winter-esque loves this month! The Hermes iWatch is dangerously tempting, as is this Moooi Egg vase from Space Furniture, the sideboard that dreams are made of from Maxalto, hi-top heaven in these Minna Parikka's, this sofa is also from Maxalto at Space,  the glorious bowl is from Aussie company Mooku, State of Escape have done it again with this new 'freestyle' cross body bag, and I am desperate for these Claire Aristides diamond earrings (plus its my birthday in 4 weeks)

Before West Elm came to Australia I used to scour the site dreaming of being able to get this type of stuff in Australia at such a great price point, despite us having Westy for a while now I still pop over to the US site to see what we're missing here and what we can expect in store soon. Fingers crossed we get some of these delights...




Finally, there ain't nothing more I love than a creatives' office. They are always so beautiful because they are chock full of what makes you feel your most creative. This is the office of Marni designer Consuelo Castiglioni (her whole home is featured here at Vogue)

Facebook Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips