1 for sale / on the hunt


All this redecorating has made me VERY antsy for a new sofa situation. I am officially over my modular and need a pair. First though I need to sell this bad boy, it is the Sitta from Freedom and retailed for $3340 when I bought it a few years ago. It has a chaise piece that attaches either side not pictured here, so if you are interested please let me know, all offers considered!

Now to the fun part...finding a new lady to fill her spot. After selecting these from Orson & Blake for the Bondi house I am thinking they may work in my space too, but perhaps the smaller Kathryn sofa?


In my dreams the Muuto rose sofa is what I end up with but with a growing baby I don't think its wise somehow...


any suggestions for great affordable sofas please send them my way!



Facebook Twitter

1 comment:

  1. There's a buyer for everything and where there's a will, there's a way! Love the blue velvet cushies btw!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips