8 news


My small fry arrived 8 days early (selfish, I had a pedi, wax and hair appointment booked that week! First lesson, I have no control) It was a very painful experience to say the least but George Teddy squeezed out at 4am on September 1st and I'm very proud, please find below a few pics of his tiny little warm body. Don't fear, the blog will not turn into a baby fest/mummy blog but I can't promise I won't give you little snippets of him because I'm completely obsessed. Cleverly, my husband got me these Kelly Wearstler brass lips to commemorate the occasion - so perfect! You may find my posts a little thin on the ground for the next few weeks but I have an exciting project I'm working on and hope to take you on the ride starting this month so watch this space peeps x



Facebook Twitter

8 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Congratulations Claudia.

    www.socialmediablooms.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Claudia, he's gorgeous! Enjoy this amazing time xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Claudia, he's a doll!
    Daisy xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello little G.T !
    If I can be so bold Claudia can I say that I believe the best part of a blog is that it can fluid like mercury; reflecting and changing with the author as much as wanted...and your personal growth in becoming a mother will only enhance my love of your posts. Be obsessed; it's a state denied by many and can only add depth to your fantastic designer's eye. x KL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clever girl Claudia, worth the pain eh?! He's wonderful, inspire us with your take on whatever, whenever it's always interesting :) with kind regards, From Blighty :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, he is a beautiful lil boy! Love reading everything on your blog, mykindofphotos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! What a lovely name. Love reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Claudia! Don't mind if you feature him in more of your posts - he's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips