0 a chair a day {jaime hayon's ro chair}


This piece of work is courtesy of Jaime Hayon for Fritz Hansen, it's the Ro chair and is - in my humble opinion - perfect. Yes it makes a difference seeing it cocooned by polished concrete and marble, even out of this exquisite context she sings! So, as you know I am madly looking for a feeding chair (and still deciding if it's something I even need, as - let's be honest - I'd rather be watching RHOBH on the couch) but this is a leeeeetle out of my budget and sadly I don't think a replica would do it justice! Still, a girl can dream, right?



The Ro chair can be purchased through Corporate Culture in Australia for the measly sum of $4111. If your are super keen for details, the cushion on the chair in the first image is from Pony Rider here.
Facebook Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips