2 my place: outside


han and i had so much fun shooting my place for adore home magazine (out April 1st) that we couldn't stop at the interior, so we decided to shoot outside, which is quite a different style from my interior. my glorious mummery has been collecting these palm spidery frondy things for a while now, i hope to cover the whole wall soon! the skull peeking out (and the one on the table) is from my aunt and uncle's farm in braidwood which is such a gold mine!


the heavy dome work is all thanks to my favourite goodwill store. the bowls were an engagement gift from counrty road and the horn spoons are from drawing room theory. the salad servers are from pond and the table cloth is from via rustica. the table and chairs were a cheap as chips buy from ebay. hope you enjoyed the little glimpse into my outdoor area!


xxx c
Facebook Twitter

2 comments:

  1. I have been to a couple of little cafes who have been using those palm frond things as decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's absolutely gorgeous! I love the palm goodies... they are so gorgeous! What a great idea! And the skulls... you lucky girl! My cousin has a bit cattle farm in Virginia and I used to find these everywhere when I was little... Now I'm on the other side of the world wishing I could get to them! Gorgeous! (The inside of your house is fabulous too!)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips