0 my place: acquisition

i have had a hankering for some geometric goodness for a while now, remember this post? and then i was flicking through belle magazine and noticed this little bundle of joy (bottom left of page) and my heart skipped a beat...

i called up space furniture within a nano second and had my deposit taken within about 60 seconds, she finally arrived into the country last week. meet the meteor stool, designed by arik levy for serralunga - the very same designer that created the geometric objects i was lusting after in this post. it comes in various sizes, colours and materials, some even light up - i chose safe white (i was very tempted by the metallics but i wanted something a little less trend based) and I'm so excited to welcome her into my home. peep her first amateur shoot...






and one for scale



the perfect foot stool!


xxx c
Facebook Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips